Sold Out $75.00
Understated steampunk style adds charm and character to this unconventional bracelet. Marrying delicate butterflies with mechanical jeweled watch movements from the 1960s. This unusual combination makes this stunning design not only a fashion statement declaring your individual style but a great conversation piece.
This bracelet makes a great steampunk gift idea for your sister, mom or best friend!
It is versatile with the combination of elements and metallic colors. This bracelet could make a gorgeous "something old, something new" bridal bracelet for a wedding or just a simple favorite everyday bracelet for you or a loved one!
* Handmade style butterfly bracelet
* Design includes 3 vintage jeweled watch movements
* detailed butterfly findings
* Toggle style clasp
* Available in three colors: copper, bronze and silver
* Size: approx. 7" (Can be made any length additional fees may apply. Message me with requirements or request custom)
* Fits most teens and adult women
* Gorgeous for steampunk bridal jewelry or a beautiful everyday favorite!
Note: this item is made using genuine vintage watch parts. Your bracelet may vary slightly from the designs seen in the product photos.
This stunning art-deco inspired dragon fly bracelet is made using three vintage mechanical jeweled watch...
This stunning sea-life inspired shell bracelet has three vintage mechanical jeweled watch movements as a base. The...
Signature bracelet by designer June Druchunas Vintage steampunk inspired watch movement station bracelet with flowers...
Alternating Celestial charms and watch vintage ruby studded watch movements add a dash of magic to...